|PRINTABLE MUMMY PILLOW BOXES, LINES ACROSS|
What you need:
- White Cardstock
- Free Template
- Scissors and Glue
- (Optional: X-ACTO Knife )
- (Optional : Elmer's Dot Runner )
- Print out your boxes onto white card stock.
- Cut out the templates. Carefully cut along the lines, leaving as much black outline as possible without leaving any white border.
- Score along the curved lines at the top and bottom, and fold the two long edges. You can use scissors to lightly score, or the back side of an X-ACTO knife. Test on a piece of scrap paper first to make sure you aren't cutting all the way through the paper.
- Glue or tape the tab to the opposite side of the box.
- Fold down the flaps to make your box a pillow, and fill with treats. These boxes are really little... too small to put a gift card in, but perfect to fill with little candy like M&Ms.
- They fit about 25 M&Ms when full.