|FELT PIGGY COIN PURSE / BANK|
- Acrylic felt sheets
- Sewing machine OR needle and thread
- washable fabric marker (optional)
- Cut your pattern out and either trace onto your felt with your marker or pin to the fabric and trim around. Mark the area for the slot and draw a rectangle around it.
- Sew the rectangle around your slot.
- And trim out the opening with scissors. Folding the pig in half helps to get the cut started.
- Sew the pig onto a piece of felt and trim away the excess when done. This helps the front and back be the same without having to worry about either slide slipping and getting all wonky on you.
- Fill with change and this project is a wrap. Well, unless you have more to make!
|9" x 12" BLENDED WOOL FELT SHEETS AT CHARMIOS|